Terms & Conditions
These Terms & Conditions may vary from time to time. Please make sure you review them regularly as you will be deemed to have accepted a variation if you continue to use this website after any variation has been posted.
Conditions of Ticket Sale
- Treat your tickets with the same security as your own cash. If copies are made, the first ticket scanned at the event will be allowed entry. Subsequent scans (whether of the original or copies) will not be allowed entry.
- Tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged.
- We will not take responsibility for the validity of tickets purchased from unauthorised agents or other sources. Only purchase tickets from a trusted source.
- We will not be responsible for any ticket that is lost, stolen or destroyed. Where possible, we will make every effort to re-issue your misplaced ticket, however for some events and venue configurations this may not always be possible.
- Event Owner reserves the right to make alterations to the advertised programme at any time and without advance notice.
- It is your responsibility to check that the event is going ahead at the date and time printed on this Ticket. All advertised times are approximate and subject to change.
- Our website and event promoters are not liable for any personal travel, accommodation or hospitality arrangements made relating to the event or the cancellation of any event. If an event is cancelled, we will return the total value of your tickets, including any booking fees as soon as reasonably possible.
- The event owner and / or merchant is fully responsible for any physical ticket collection arrangement.
- In the situation of collecting tickets from a venue box office, customers will be required to produce the credit/debit card used for the original transaction and/or a valid form of photographic ID to redeem their tickets.
- There will be no admission to events before the designated opening times on the tickets. For some shows latecomers may not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance.
- A valid ticket must be produced to get into an event. Removing any part of, altering or defacing the ticket may invalidate your ticket.
- It is your responsibility to check your order/tickets are correct and contact us immediately if there is a mistake. We will not be responsible for any issues that occurred as result of the booker’s mistake. Any known issues with your order that have occurred as a result of the venue will be communicated to you as soon as reasonably possible.
- Event Owner reserves the right to provide alternative seats of the same price range to those specified on your ticket where it is not possible to allow you to occupy the specific seat printed on your ticket.
- An order is confirmed once you have received online confirmation and an order confirmation email. We will get in touch to let you know if there are any issues with your order and will proceed to help rectify this for you, subject to availability.
- Tickets will only be emailed or delivered to the delivery address entered at the time of booking. Except where clearly entered wrongly, email or delivery addresses cannot be changed once an order is processed.
- It is the booker’s responsibility to ensure the email or delivery address is correct at the time of booking.
- Unauthorised photography or recording may not be permitted and your equipment may be seized and content recorded destroyed if you are not authorized by the organizers.
- In order to ensure the security, safety and comfort of all patrons, the organizers reserve the right at reasonable discretion to refuse admission to or to eject you from the venue without compensation or refund.
- Tickets for events are sold for a performance, (where it is an artiste) by the headline artist only. Event owner reserves the right to make amendments to the advertised guest/support artists without prior notice or liability. No refunds or compensation will be issued for changes to the guest/support act.
- Any queries regarding the terms and conditions of sale should be raised with the tickets purchase source.
- Ticket pricing is subject to change at any time without notice and is only fixed at the time of booking. Discounts/offers cannot be applied retrospectively.
- Failure to comply with these Terms & Conditions will make your ticket and transaction void.